Fatsack: BWDS ep 1 Fatsack: BWDS ep 1

Love your work man!
Critique, I do think the color pallet could have been a little stronger, The farty bags seemed not to belong in the environment of the green grass. It's like they were too evenly colored all throughout the film.

The spittle was great. Love the idea and concept for a character.

You're skills almost want to make me crush my hand in a steel mill accident so I can sit at home and draw all day... yes... I must make this happen. Then hopefully I animate farty bags as well as you!!

chluaid responds:

Thanks for the review. The colour of the fatsack is a result of evolution without the need for camouflage. They have no predators so they didn't evolve with any defences. For the fatsack, Brackenwood was a perfect world until Bitey turned up.
Also getting your arm caught in a machine seemed to work for me. Highly recommended!

THIS YEAR THIS YEAR

Harry, I love your content and your animations. You are and have always been a source of inspiration to countless artists starting out.
But I constantly hear you wanting to turn out more content for the internet, and you are frustrated with how long your animations take.
I've noticed you redraw the entire character even when it is not needed. When NOT HARRY blinks when saying "you useally make a whole.*blink* two cartoons?" You re-draw the entire body of the character even though it isn't moving. just for a blink!!

Harry why?! even in the middle of drawing that scene you must have thought to yourself "why am i re-drawing the whole character? Surely I could utilize my time more efficiently" Are you trying to add to the ironic satire of spending a long time on each cartoon by doing ridiculous inefficient techniques in animation? Is it some subtle joke to yourself and other animators would pick up on? You are a masochistic madman. mad I say!!! mmmaaaaddd!!!

P-Mation #47: Sunday Funday P-Mation #47: Sunday Funday

Yay! it was fun working with cha!

Jet Pack Jesus Jet Pack Jesus

JESUS NO!! the cheese wheeeeeellllsss!!

DBuck-Eye responds:

...yup!

An Apple A Day An Apple A Day

lots of lagging issues. Im not sure if thats on my end or it's programming.

Picollage 2015 Picollage 2015

We need newgrounds to come back to its prime.

TOM GET YOUR APP VERSION OF NEW GROUNDS MADE!

Ballons Ballons Esta Mañana Ballons Ballons Esta Mañana

balloooons

Dog of Wisdom (Remix) [feat. Joe Gran] [Blue Version] Dog of Wisdom (Remix) [feat. Joe Gran] [Blue Version]

nice job tomb.

Commission: Undyne Commission: Undyne

why...............................................

SpeedoSausage responds:

why not

Newgrounds Holiday Skin 2015 Newgrounds Holiday Skin 2015

SUPER AMAZING!
I was a little sad there was no Penicorn in the gift bag

HappyHarry responds:

I was planning on including it but concentrated on characters or artists over merch. Next time, maybe!

PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON