Fatsack: BWDS ep 1 Fatsack: BWDS ep 1

Love your work man!
Critique, I do think the color pallet could have been a little stronger, The farty bags seemed not to belong in the environment of the green grass. It's like they were too evenly colored all throughout the film.

The spittle was great. Love the idea and concept for a character.

You're skills almost want to make me crush my hand in a steel mill accident so I can sit at home and draw all day... yes... I must make this happen. Then hopefully I animate farty bags as well as you!!

chluaid responds:

Thanks for the review. The colour of the fatsack is a result of evolution without the need for camouflage. They have no predators so they didn't evolve with any defences. For the fatsack, Brackenwood was a perfect world until Bitey turned up.
Also getting your arm caught in a machine seemed to work for me. Highly recommended!

THIS YEAR THIS YEAR

Harry, I love your content and your animations. You are and have always been a source of inspiration to countless artists starting out.
But I constantly hear you wanting to turn out more content for the internet, and you are frustrated with how long your animations take.
I've noticed you redraw the entire character even when it is not needed. When NOT HARRY blinks when saying "you useally make a whole.*blink* two cartoons?" You re-draw the entire body of the character even though it isn't moving. just for a blink!!

Harry why?! even in the middle of drawing that scene you must have thought to yourself "why am i re-drawing the whole character? Surely I could utilize my time more efficiently" Are you trying to add to the ironic satire of spending a long time on each cartoon by doing ridiculous inefficient techniques in animation? Is it some subtle joke to yourself and other animators would pick up on? You are a masochistic madman. mad I say!!! mmmaaaaddd!!!

P-Mation #47: Sunday Funday P-Mation #47: Sunday Funday

Yay! it was fun working with cha!

Creative Types Creative Types

Fantastic James!! This is really well done!

Leeches in a Jar Leeches in a Jar

that was amazing!!! instant fan

Fluttershy Is A Majestic Eagle Fluttershy Is A Majestic Eagle

BRAH, lip sync could have been a little better.
All in all it was 4 poopies out of 5 scoobies.

JynxAnimated responds:

Cheers Petey! :D

Slim Jim Slim Jim

Nice!! great work!

Lullaby for a Princess Lullaby for a Princess

took you a while bud.

Head : Weebl and Bob Head : Weebl and Bob

who played jesus? that must have been fun.

Giga Bot Giga Bot